2.15.2013

Oh, Happy Day!

(This is another older post that I never posted. I think this was written after a really good date - I obviously had a really good time... haha)
       Can I really be this happy? I feel like my insides are about to jump out of my body - I don't think I can contain it! I feel like all the happiness I can muster, but yet contain, is about to burst out of me! I want to scream, laugh, AND cry! I want to jump in the air, yell, punch something, and hug everyone! Is it crazy that I can be so happy?! I feel like I am flying, and like I could run for miles! I can't believe the wonderful picture of the future my mind is fabricating! All I want to do it smile and burst into uncontrollable laughter! I try to stop myself, but I can't! All I can see is good in my future! I cannot fail if I plan to win!
     

No comments: