1.23.2012

all in a semester

my name is Melinda Moon. you may know me as Mindy. i was born in Salt Lake City, Utah.  i have five brothers and two sisters. i am 20 years old. i am an Art History Major at Brigham Young University.  i plan to graduate in April 2013. i am single, and i love to take pictures, laugh, and travel.

Here's what I learned this semester: papers aren't that bad, procrastination stinks, roommates will always be messy, the Ensign is the best magazine in the world, i'm not a sophomore anymore (bummer), no matter how hard you try time keeps rushing by, cinder block are lethal, i love my family, making art to please someone else isn't fun, i now understand by people skip class, it's better to be busy than bored, i still love getting letters, i barely get on facebook anymore, worrying isn't worth it, living four blocks from campus is too far, unlimited texting is  amazing, being a friend can be the hardest thing and the best thing, working a ton gets old but the paychecks don't, and i went home almost every weekend this semester. 


my first oil painting done in September
 the newest addition to our family; Pierce Montgomery Moon

 me and Lexi (old roommate)
 awesome sunset in Provo
 oh yeah!
 Team Provo: Champions of Labor Day Croquet
 the first time I made marble cake! cool, eh?
woke up to this outside my window one morning
 watched two amazing people get engaged and married!
 my closet at school. i LOVE bright colors! 

 i made some new friends in San Diego
 yes. i took this picture!
...and i finished off the year showing off my stellar bowling skills! 

No comments: